We recycle as much of our old machines as possible, including toner, parts, and waste. By following appropriate waste management programs we can help minimise the environmental impact of printing.
- Used toners are dismantled. The remaining toner is removed and reused. The plastics are recycled through the GCCC waste management program.
- Waste toners are emptied. The waste toner is disposed of through the GCCC waste. The plastic bottles are 100% reused.
- All parts replaced are recycled through the GCCC waste management. Plastics are recycled and metal components are sent to metal recyclers.
- All paper is recycled through Australian Paper Recycling.
- All of our equipment is recycled through metal recyclers or donated as working equipment to Sports clubs and charities.